Homeopathy is a complete system of medicine that takes into account the entire person, mind, body and spirit. A well chosen homeopathic remedy stimulates the body’s own self-healing mechanism, returning one to balance.
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic. interaction free and safe for humans of all ages as well as animals.
Homeopathy can be used to treat both chronic and acute ailments on the mental, physical or emotional level.
If you are stuck in a period of personal transformation, if you are going through a major life transition or trying to evolve into a new state of being– homeopathic consultation can be of support and help move you along your path!
The homeopathic process is an unfolding of layers and take some patience and time. Before scheduling a consultation I suggest we speak for 15 minutes on the phone to discuss the process, where you’re looking for change and what you can expect.
Homeopathic Menu of Services
I work on a sliding scale to make homeopathic treatment as accessible as possible. I charge by the hour from $40-$80 per hour. The initial consultation has an additional 2 hour charge built in for case research and work up needed to choose the best remedy.
Initial Homeopathic Consultation – 2-3 hours – $160-$400
- In the initial consultation we will have an in depth conversation which gives me a chance to understand you as whole person and what it’s like to be you, as best as I can. I’ll ask about your family and medical history, your hopes, dreams and fears, and where you are stuck and struggling. After our conversation I will spend a week to ten days studying your case and choosing the specific homeopathic remedy that is the best fit. I will also make additional suggestions for you to provide extra support, such as resources, tools, actions, practices or routines to support you finding freedom, ease and joy.
Homeopathic Followup Consultation – 60-90 minutes – $40-$120
- The homeopathic followup consultation is crucial in the homeopathic process. Healing does not happen as a one-shot deal, healing unfolds, morphs and changes as we change and life around us changes. Following up every 4-6 weeks allows time for your vital force to improve balance while also ensuring that that progress continues.
Homeopathic Perspective for a Natural and Holistic Life – $40-$80/hr, 2 hr min. sessions
- Homeopathic Perspective Coaching is a much broader topic than traditional homeopathic care. With Homeopathic Perspective Coaching we look at any and all areas of your life and discuss how to think and approach that area with a holistic, natural and energetically sound perspective. Areas of focus can include but are not limited to:
- Kitchen (cooking, nutrition, groceries, food storage, cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Bathroom (personal care and beauty products, cleaning supplies, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Home (moving to an organic home, being aware of hidden chemicals, air and water quality, feng shui concepts, energetic space clearing, tidying, organization, etc.)
- Children (immune health, natural acute care, understanding supression, etc.)
- Work (interpersonal dynamics, stress related to health, ergonomics, etc.)
- Self-Care (yin/yang balance, tuning in to your intuition and inner voice, creating loving routines, rituals, and habits, practice of mantras, prayers and affirmations, being aware of the energy of words, mastering your thoughts, stories and beliefs, etc.)
- Health (understanding where and why things start, asking the right questions, finding the right team and support, symptoms as signs, framework for health decisions, etc.)
- Technology (understanding EMFs, thinking about screen time, reconsidering ‘normal’ technology use, etc.)